The 2.5 x 2.5 mm device has a max power output of approx 0.8 mW at 10 deg K differential. Assuming 1 Watt excess with a COP 5 yields 200 mW input. Would need around 300 of the MPG-D615 devices with fitted finned heat sinks to each device's COLD side to get good thermal transfer into the air. Could be doable with 75 devices per finned heat sink assembly per side of a square container. Optimal load resistance could be a issue. Something to look at in the future.

AG