Spam is an insoluble problem I have studied it from 1994 and later
systematically in the 488 weekly issues of my newsletter. I  remember when
Bill Gates still active at Microsoft has promised to liquidate spam in two
years. He failed. I am contented with the spam filter of Gmail.
But if a message comes from somebody unknown
the best is to delete it.
The Web is a very dangerous place. Terra incognita- hic hackers and spammers

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania