I was just showing that, after a short Google search, it is quite evident that
the maryyugo persona is not, and I quote:

"DOD shill assigned by the DOD to put the Vortex community off the scent,
discourage the development and promulgation of the real story of the E-Cat,
Rossi and Defkalion, together with ridiculing and undermining possible
replication of the E-Cat"

It may seem self-evident to most that the assertion is silly, but, you never
really know what people will believe.
My statement that, "Sorry, but she's been around the block a few times.." was
merely to state that maryyugo's presence is not evidence of a DOD coverup, no
matter how much some people may want there to be one.