Thanks for the answers, and welcome aboard!

I think 2012 will be a most important turning point…

As far as ‘rules’ see:

  http://amasci.com/weird/wvort.html#rules

Bill Beaty

  http://amasci.com/billb.html

is the list founder and appreciates any contributions to help pay for keeping
computing infrastructure up and running… You can use paypal via a small paypal
button on this page:

   http://www.amasci.com/amateur/amformG.html#urls

As far as the value and volume of postings, I would ask that you go back and
read all 780+ of Mary’s postings, and then see if you still think that much of
the redundancy in those postings is appropriate after rereading the reason why
this forum was founded.  If you feel reluctant to spend the days or weeks to
read all of those postings, from just one person, then perhaps you will begin
to understand why some here think it’s not in line with the purpose of the
forum…

Anyway, enjoy the learning and looking forward to your participation…

-Mark