I wrote:

In particular, the library indexes are badly out of data and useless.

Out of DATE and also DATA. I would like to add papers which appear only in
collections. I would add the file name plus page number. Acrobat can
supposedly jump to a page. That feature only seems to work with the Acrobat
reader hosted by Google Chrome.

> The actual work is trivial because the website is simple. I could do it in
> a week. It would save me time and prevent errors if someone who knows about
> modern rituals would assist.

Rituals?!? I have no idea what that was supposed to say. Sometimes voice
input throws you for a loop.