If this theory is really functional, how does it explain that after the
experiment there isn't strong emission of gamma rays since all is generated
by beta decay, a good share of which has a half life of days or weeks? It's
in WL tables of decays.

How does it explain the formation of Lithium and He4. The former is not
possible in WL theory and the latter would take years, given that tritium
has a half life of around 10 years.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com