AG

If he is working on fixing leaking gaskets then he doesn't need the whole plant working so perhaps they are using the unit on the table for stress testing. Likewise NI may not require the whole plant working to do their work.

There is also the possibility that this unit is only a test bed and that the work NI and the other engineers are doing to improve the plant is done at the factory.

The more I think about it, it is unlikely that Rossi is building the plants at the location that the interview was filmed and Oct 28 test was held. It just doesn't have the space and facilities from what I can see. If he needs to be building 13 plants he'd want enough space where he can have a number of plants being built in parallel. I also think that he is keeping the location of the manufacturing secret so he definitely not using this location for production. It's obvious that there is not much going on in that workshop.