Daniel,

At the moment Rossi's opponents will clean up the floor with what he has said. The only thing that will save Rossi and the E-Cat is to say

Company XYZ will be doing a 1 week public trial and test of the latest E-Cat module. All the data, testing equipment and test protocols will be publicly available. Additionally independent calorimetry experts will access the test setup, test equipment and test protocols meets best current world practice.

Then we can move forward from a firm base. Anything else is quicksand.

AG