Rossi's best contribution so far has been the tabloid like attention he has
brought to the field and I credit him with that.  He has yet to reduce the
CO2 emissions of the planet and primarily increased it with his hot air...

I am sure you won't mind having your next surgery done by a mail order
doctor.