*  Therefore, I would like to ask Eff or Keff - what did happen in this
trial?

*  Did Green and Gold Energy pass or fail ?

Well, I mean the solar trial not the court trial - since I have not found an
answer for that one. One thing that does turn up is Keith's (aka Eff) court
judgment against Watson for online stalking and defamation, which apparently
has gone uncollected.

http://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/action/PJUDG?jgmtid=154368

I suppose this posting of the verdict can stand as a warning to AG, should
he decide to reappear with all guns blazing: "once bitten, twice shy" .

If you really have a bona fide technology, whether your name is Watson or
Rossi, should you really stalk an online poster? Would you not be better off
to publish test results?

Heck, Rossi's reference to Krivit as a "snake" is bad enough to get him in a
bit of financial trouble - especially if he does become the billionaire that
he thinks he will be. He should be glad that Steve is a pretty mellow guy .

Jones