From: "dogshitontoast" <dogshitontoast@...>
To: <sung...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 7:18 AM
Subject: [SunGrid] Once more for the slow learners

> This group was kindly set up by Chris back in May 2007
> An invitation was extended to those who
> "wished to get of the Suncube rollercoaster"
> More than 600 posts in the first month confirmed that many people did
> indeed wish to get off.
> Efforts to come up with a DIY concentrating photovoltaic system seem
> to have been unsuccessful thus far.
>
> Meanwhile Greg has continued with his Suncube.
>
> It is a FACT that solar farms using thousands of Suncubes could never
> be economically viable.
> It is a FACT that the Suncube design is unsuitable for installation on
> domestic pitched roofs.
> It is a FACT that the claimed performance of the Suncube has never
> been convincingly demonstrated.
>
> Vote now......Dogshitontoast.....I won't give you any Bull****

Re: [SunGrid] Once more for the slow learners

Vote Now? Demanding everybody follow your commands? Want to be in control do
we? Want to actually do something with your life other than talk?

Well the reality is you don't matter. Never have. Never will. You have never
had a positive thought in your brain. Never worked to create anything. Well
maybe never even worked?

Come on tell us all about what you have done with your life? You will be
remember how? For what?

All the best,
Green and Gold Energy Pty., Ltd
Greg Watson, CEO
7 Provident Avenue, Glynde, 5070
South Australia, Australia, +61 8 8365 5844
http://www.greenandgoldenergy.com.au

HOW RUDE!