Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 14:58:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Another lie from Rossi: 1MW plant was at bologna in the first
day of november
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

This is a little confusing.
Mattia Rizzi <mattia.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here is the video: . . .

An interview with Focardi and Rossi, in Italian. What is this? Was it broadcast
on TV? Please enlighten those of us who do not speak Italian.

You can see the 1MW plant.

Right. Rossi is standing in front of it.

I've contacted the author: the video footage was taken in the [first days of
November]

Rossi said that the 1MW plat was gone before 30 October.

Okay, so he wasn't hiding the fact that the reactor was still sitting there. He
wasn't pretending he had shipped it. On his blog he said he had shipped it, but
that's not true. So why is this such a big deal? Was it reported in the mass
media that he claimed it was shipped? Has his customer accused him of not
shipping in violation of contract?

It is either minor confusion or a minor lie. Minor compared to the usual level
of chaos that Rossi sows when he opens his mouth. This incident sent AussiGuy
into a tizzy. I told him I do not understand why, because anyone who has dealt
with Rossi knows he does this kind of thing several times a day. Look at the
list of contradictions that Akira and I ferreted out:

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator:Rossi%27s_Hints

Inescapable Conclusion #1: This person is not a consistent or reliable source
of information. He often changes his tune. Are we agreed on that yet? Anyone
who doubts should please review that list.

Since we established that nearly a year ago, I think it is time to move on.
Accept Rossi for who and what he is. Try to make sense of his claims based
mainly on independent observations and replications, and on other people's
work, such as Piantelli's. Stop carrying on about his personality! Grow up. He
is not going to change. He will not publish a paper. He will not explain
anything. He will never allow tests. He said he never will, and he meant it. He
does not change his mind about stuff like this.