Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 15:10:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Opponents should please go away and form your own group
From: cheme...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

All,
Making sense of Rossi nonsense will continue to frustrate all.  Minus
independent test results from either Rossi or Defkalion,  I found some real
evidence on the web of an experiment with energy gains greater than COP 6.

A laboratory rat Freddy was tied down in a reactor system similar to the
E-Cat used by Rossi. The rat was fed a mixture of Ni nanopowder & K2HCO3 mixed
with corn meal.  We then proceeded to insert a straw down the rat's throat, and
connected the other end of the straw to a hydrogen cannister. At exactly 3 PM
we opened the valve, and the hydrogen started to flow
immediately. After five minutes Freddy showed clear signs of warming up,
and at 3: 09: 47 Freddy EXPLODED......
We immediately performed a control experiment with Jerry, Freddy's twin
brother, and this time we used an inert gas for the control experiment.
Our claims of cold fusion were confirmed by the fact that Jerry exploded
after 10 minutes and 13 seconds, a full 26 seconds later than Freddy.
We are disappointed however in the reaction of our patent department,
they claim they don't think there is a commercial application for this
invention. We completely disagree with them. The amount of energy released
was incredible, based on the appearence of the lab after the explosion.
Oh well, we can always get a nice publication out of it...