Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 21:15:08 +0000
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Opponents should please go away and form your own group
From: thjbarn...@googlemail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

yes - the rules:Pathological Skepticism" is bannedif your mind is open and you
wish to test "crazy" claims
   rather than ridiculing them or explaining them away, hop on  board!  For
what my opinion is worth, it is quite clear from what I have been reading here
that those of you who are sincere and positive about this technology might want
to create another forum elsewhere (even though as you say Jed this forum was
created with the above rules set down). Those who, perhaps imagining they have
good intentions, but are clogging this space up with negativity, are clearly
not going to leave. In fact they will probably call over their like minded
vulture mates to join in until all the meat is gone.
Sounds drastic, but email all those who are "on board" and find better pastures.
Thanks for all your great work those of you who count.Tom