  ecolog...@tellink.net
    (ultimately generated from i...@ampenergo.com)
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<ecolog...@tellink.net>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM [74.125.65.27]: 550 5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. b3si4290135anh.93

Seems Ampenergo no longer wants to talk to anybody. Wonder why? No one on the payroll? Is the web site only a ghost of a now dead Ampenergo?

Anyone have their phone number? If so Skype call them and report on what happens.

If Rossi no longer has a functional Americas licensee, what does that say about the validity of his secret US customer?

Will Rossi soon say "Sorry my bad interpenetration. I meant to say I hope to soon have a customer".

The great temple of cards, build to honour the LENR God Ecat is starting to fall apart no matter how many lies or false data the High Priest Rossi mutters and creates in secret incantations.

Yea the faithful do not tremble in fear as the foundations crumble and temple falls apart around you. Instead you heart should be strong and rejoice as the Lord God Ecat will not be stopped and will save you and your polluted planet. So says the High Priest Rossi.

Spew, barf, gag, vomit.

Shaun