Very few of us are destined to make a colossal financial killing in
the world, particularly on the order of raking in billions of
Dollars/Euros. It remains to be seen whether Rossi's name will be
added to that rarified list.

If Rossi does eventually succeed I would speculate that the history
books will say his triumph was due to an innate sense of intuition
which he exploited at every opportunity while building a global
industrial empire. By focusing on mass producing his energy catalyzers
(I agree with Jed, that mass-production is a major key to financial
success) Rossi ends up marginalizing pretty much all of his
competition.

However, as we all know, glowing historical "reviews" of this nature
is definitely dividing the bear before it has been killed. ;-)

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks