.

> Defkalion was delayed for various good reasons. I think they

> are sincere, they will proceed soon, and the results will show

> beyond any doubt that the effect is real.

Delays do not concern me. Par for the course. KA-KA happens to all forms of
business and government plans. The bigger the project, the more likely it
will experience KA-KA at some critical juncture. KA-KA throws the best laid
plans into disarray. Where I work we are in the middle of upgrading our
Electronic Documentation storage & retrieval system to a new version of
Content Manager. We're migrating over to a centralized zOS mainframe
platform. This has been an on-going project that we began actively planning
years ago. Our Content Manager system serves millions of customers. Today we
were going to "flip the switch" over to the new version of Content Manager,
but glitches cropped up unexpectedly at the last moment. We quickly
determined that delaying the transition was probably a prudent move. We will
probably try again in a couple of weeks after the latest issues have been
resolved to everyone's satisfaction. This was the second time we have had to
delay our implementation schedule. Better safe than sorry.

Are you aware of who might be interested in performing independent tests
with DGT's hyperons? I was wondering who might be stepping up to bat.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks