From: Giovanni Santostasi [mailto:gsantost...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:06 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:W&L

Ok,

Daniel you are right.

The order of magnitude of a field at the Bohr radius from a proton is 10^11
V/m. It seems also that the interpretation of the paper describes this
situation where the electron sphere is the size of an average atom. I
misunderstood what the paper was discussing.

Gigi, did you use cgs units to do your calculation? Otherwise if you want to
use mks you have to add the coulomb constant to the Coulomb equation in the
Srivastava paper. I think this where you error was.

Giovanni