On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> There is nothing to be gained from a logical perspective by "being there"
in
> person, as we may find out in our collective future, Newt notwithstanding.
> Especially not if you hold the less controversial view that so-called
> "remote viewing" is not only possible, but can be made robust using
> technology. Combine that with directed meme influence and this explains
> everything about UFOs and ETs. Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV) is a hot
> topic these days, and I'm sure you know more about it than I do, but
Puthoff
> could be correct on many issues we follow here, and this is yet another
one.

http://news.discovery.com/space/psychic-viewers-say-apollo-16-astronauts-found-alien-spaceship-120124.html

PSYCHICS SAY APOLLO 16 ASTRONAUTS FOUND ALIEN SHIP

excerpt (see hyperlinks at web site above):

A group called Transception Incorporated <http://www.txception.com/>,
self-described as an Austin, Texas based psychic R&D operation, sent a
letter<http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1553/307/Apollo_16_Recommendation_for_Congressional_Space_Medal_of_Honor_Submitted_to_NASA_Administrator.html>
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden that nominates the Apollo 16 crew for the
Congressional Space Medal of Honor.

But there are strings attached.

This is a very transparent quid pro quo because the medal is being
recommended for astronauts John Young and Charles Duke allegedly coming
upon an extraterrestrial "shipwreck" on the surface of the moon during
their third lunar surface excursion on April 23, 1972. A prerequisite for
the award is that the crew is "released from secrecy" about what they *really
saw* on the moon.

A variety of "shipwreck elements" -- described as "structures,
people/aliens, biological technology, and their plight" -- were reportedly
seen through remote viewing by six experts at
Transception<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQNmMElAU5Q>
.

<end>

> My "UFO=OM" rant of the day ...