From: Terry Blanton

A group called  <http://www.txception.com/> Transception Incorporated,
self-described as an Austin, Texas based psychic R&D operation,
<http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1553/307/Apollo_16_Recommendation_for_Congre
ssional_Space_Medal_of_Honor_Submitted_to_NASA_Administrator.html> sent a
letter to NASA Administrator Charles Bolden that nominates the Apollo 16
crew for the Congressional Space Medal of Honor.

It appears that the "psychic R&D Operation" is run by Jerry D. Harthcock and
that Puthoff is not directly associated. Is that your impression?

I would actually like to propose a project to them based on Ni-H.

. yeah, yeah, I've been getting these vivid dream images from the direction
of Scorpio - that purport to be a working device . :-)

J.