It's a good thing that people's jobs become irrelevant.  You know what you do
when technology replaces jobs?  You don't create more worthless office jobs,
but you shorten the workweek while still getting paid the same.  Technology
should replace jobs.  There is no need to work 40 hours anymore.  Do you know
what would create millions of jobs?  Digging ditches with spoons, go back to
17th century farm techniques, and cutting down trees with an axe.  Of course,
doing this would be silly, but it illustrates that there is an increasing
number of worthless office jobs.