Progress, I have moved you off the kilowatt sized unit to the megawatt
sized unit.

But with LENR, power will be so cheap; most people will buy a 1500 watt
electric heater at the local hardware store for $30 plug it into the wall
socket and skip the headache of being the own utility provider.

 No brainer