  From: Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 2:04 AM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:To Radiate or Not to Radiate

  Then there is the problem that energetic particles may be oriented in a
particular direction, so where do you place your detector?  It probably depends
somewhat on the geometry of the core, and the orientation of its physical
structure.  If you have the resources, obtain multiple detectors and place them
on the x, y, and z axes.  Or just one detector, but do multiple tests moving
the detector to a different location.

  Correlation of energetic particles with temperature excursions would be
evidence supporting novel nuclear processes.

  -Mark