possible candidates,
the no risk team: same as cern : celani, srivastava...

about theorist...
one of widom/larsen/srivastava,  or one kim or zubarev for another theory
(to have a different view),
for experiment:
the SPAWAR team,
one of the italian nickel team : focardi, celani, piantelli

why not Arrata team, or a japanese researcher to have a different view...
or mitsubishi/Toyota team... if surviving