________________________________
 Von: "fznidar...@aol.com" <fznidar...@aol.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 20:28 Sonntag, 1.April 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Advanced Theory of Energy/Being

>The energy being.
>http://www.hulu.com/watch/63084/the-outer-limits---original-galaxy-being

"Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United
States"

The asylum of the mentally challenged (a hopefully politically correct term)
closes its doors from the inside, it seems.
Funny that. Historically it has been the other way round.

"People in Britain Need Permission from U.S. to Board Flights to Canada, Mexico
and Cuba"

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/planning-a-trip-to-canada-or-the-caribbean-us-immigration-may-have-other-ideas-7584912.html

Note:
I have been sufficiently often in the US of A, to never ever have the slightest
urge to visit the land of the free and brave again, although there seems to
live a handful of decent people.
On the other hand, there are other areas in the world, where several handfuls
of decent people live.

To complete my political rant:
It would be best for the world, if the blessed country would completely
disappear from the surface of the earth.
The balance of good vs bad definitely would tilt to the 'good' direction.

But on the other hand, sea-levels would rise to dangerous levels then.

Just kidding.

G.