Thanks Dave. I even have a hat that has the phrase, "Think outside the Box"!

I've haven't been able to contribute to the idea-tossing within the
Collective for awhile because I've been busy with discussions/presentations
with an investment group for our technology to do noninvasive (painless)
glucose measurement for diabetics.  So far, I've presented the technical
evidence three times, the latest to the CTO, so we're making it up the
decision-maker hierarchy.  Wish us me luck!

We have been working quietly for the last two years, but are preparing to
make our results more widely known. to that end, I have begun to put
together a website with some details and no frills nor advertisements. I'd
appreciate some feedback on the site as to whether the information is
succinct and understandable. does it communicate the results to the reader
in an understandable manner?

http://webpages.charter.net/markiverson/index.htm

Thanks,

-Mark