Interesting, P21, 22 are key page for me.  But having looked at it for a
few minutes it doesn't appear that they are getting particularly good
results (though admittedly it is hard to figure what we are looking at and
who knows if these are their best results).

P21 Power output seems to be approximately the same as Electrical input at
about 600W  (is this a calibration run?).

P22 Appears that they are using flow calorimetry with 2.5L/min (42g/s) and
a 30°C input temp with 60°C output and about 20minute long run.   Seems to
be about 5kW Electric - Total Power In and maybe up to 8kW Water Heater
Power Out for a COP of about 1.6?  I would find that quite credible if you
consider that Brillouin is claiming about COP of 2.1, and a number of
others are around that level too.

Why oh why can't they just release some data rather than hinting at it with
a photo of the output results?