Wow. That is a spark plug on that reactor! See Pages 13, 14, 16, 18.
Page 18 has a spark plug on the desk. Interesting...

Seems like an easy way to make it go.. (at least easier than a
microwave or other ideas out there..)

Anyone know what that blue and orange device is on page 14?

I was trying to figure out the location of the factory from google
maps.. You can line up the view with the peaks on the left side and
the Xanthi Taxiarchon Monestary on the right side.. Seems to put it in
the area of the LENR-heated Police Academy and the other suspected
factory (24.8674,41.1188)

This factory (with overhead crane) look brand new.. People are
spending some cash, which makes me hopeful that some due diligence has
been done.

Good stuff!

- Brad