 From: Randy Wuller <rwul...@freeark.com>
To: noone noone <thesteornpa...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:"Progress Photographs" pdf from Defkalion Green  Technologies

I don't think they promised what you claim.  Results were always subject to
publication by the testers not Defkalion.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 10, 2012, at 8:34 PM, noone noone <thesteornpa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

This is absolutely pathetic. We have been promised test data over and over
again for over a year, and Defkalion has yet again provide something totally
different. In my opinion, this is an insult to all those who have been
following them. If they wanted to work in the "dark" they had every opportunity
to do so, and share nothing with the public. However, they promised on multiple
occasions not only to provide test data, but also data from the certification
process, the identities of the testers, protocols for the experiments, and even
live webcam footage. Yet again, they have failed to provide any of the
MEANINGFUL material they promised to provide.