I used to have it happen relatively often when driving on the highway,
especially when I was in a strong negative emotional state.  I recall one
time I was biking and was really upset about something I can't recall and
pulled into a gas station for something and all the pumps crashed (they're
electronic).  Other things like that have happened from time to time.  Of
course, it could be coincidences ;)

Jim D.