From: Vorl Bek <vorl....@antichef.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, May 30, 2012 8:14 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]: brand new twisted conspiracy theory

> I think you should develop more you story. It has a decent
> premise, I think.

It reminds me of the scifi story about the benign aliens who own
earth but have kept to a hands-off policy all these millennia.

Because of a shakeup in galactic politics, they sell earth to a
coalition which believes in making your property work for you.

I think the story was called 'Sold Down the River'.