The Rossi, LeClair, high school, and DGT reactions are different in the
details of what I have outlined in the preceding posts but they still use
the same basic charge screening mechanism though with an opposite positive
charge.

For example, the Nano-rods used in the Rossi reaction emit electrons when
they are heated. As the temperature of the envelope goes up, more electrons
evaporate from the Nano-rods and the positive charge that the nano-rods
store gets bigger.

We can only speculate about how the positive charge (aka holes) behaves on
the surface of these nano-rods. For one thing, do the holes orbit around
the diameters of these tubes as positively charged quasi-particles?

These types of Nano-rods are less direct in the way they screen charge than
are carbon nanotubes and therefore more gentle in their action. However
paradoxically, the LeClair water based nano-rods are the most active and
powerful of all nano-tubes yet revealed.

The diameters of these Rydberg matter tubes are far larger than carbon
nanotubes being composed of relatively large metal atoms or crystals of
atoms.

In reactions that use cracks in the metal lattice where a thermionic
catalyst such as potassium carbonate is used, thermionic metal atoms
(potassium) may fill these voids and produce charge concentrations by
emitting electrons thermionically much in the same way as the Rossi based
reaction.

And finally, I speculate that in systems that use metal mixtures such as
the one developed by Ahern, one dimensional electron current could flow
down the boundaries between the various type metal crystals to concentrate
charge.

Cheers:  Axil