I am building a reactor based on this concept.

What bet are you talking about?  Since I am building a reactor based on this
theory, will you provide me money to build one?

The total cost of my entire system is less than US$1,000.  Send me US$1,000 and
I can proceed.  (Actually, I have the money and am proceeding, but if you are
willing to give me money, I'll take it.  But there is another more critical
need that I have if you are willing to help, if you live in the U.S.)

Jojo

BTW, I have considered Axil's concepts below and I believe it will create very
little Carbon Nanotubes.  The creation of CNT will require a fairly static
atmosphere envelope to allow the ionized carbon atoms to condense onto existing
seed material - which may be a nickel atom.  If the reactor environment is
turbulent, the ionized carbon atoms will not condense onto the substrate to
grow a CNT.  What you get for sparking in a hydrocarbon gas is lots of Hydrogen
and lots of CH4 and lots of unstructured carbon soot.  Too solve this problem,
I have modified my reactor design to have a static environment during the first
phase - the CNT creation phase.  Then a turbulent environment to distribute the
CNTs to the nickel reactants for the LENR reaction.