I don't think concept of entanglement is required. Here is what I mean
by "complete".
An entity is complete when its presence *can* be detected (not that it
must detected).

Unlike other particles Neutrinos do not scatter, as far I know. A
particle  which can be scattered can be detected without destruction,
so it is complete without destruction. If Neutrinos are more than just
mathematical fictions, but cannot be scattered, then they remain
incomplete until they are detroyed during an interaction.

Harry