As far as I know, I am inventing the term  Larmor Compensation. Larmor
Radiation occurs whenever a charged particle is accelerated.A so-call "orbital"
electron accelerates and completely decelerates in two directions every single
time it completes some sort of loop around an atomic nucleus; therefore, it
must be continuously supplied with new energy, presumably at the expense of the
ever-forming and ever-reforming electromagnetic flux of the Quantum Vacuum.
I am actually pursuing a US patent on an entirely new class of devices that
would exploit this very-real fact of nature.
Please contact me if you would like to be involved with the project.
Scott
Wm. Scott Smith