On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

**
> I wonder what motivation people have in spreading this misdirection?
> Unbelievable how people can lie to your face nowadays and keep it cool.
> Unbelievable.

Jojo, we don't need a conspiracy to explain this line of questioning.  It's
a legitimate question.  Whether a spark plug is being used or whether
there's glow discharge is something worth investigating, even if there is a
good change the search will leads us back to spark plugs.  The main reason
the question is interesting is that there have been a large number of
studies using glow discharge to produce anomalies heat.

It is possible you could get a similar effect using spark plugs, even if
the control mechanism is different.

Eric