LENR will create lots of new products and create industries where there are
none today.

Money is just a vehicle for goods and services to change hands and as long
as capitalism remains that won't change.

Just cooling off the oceans and removing CO2 from the atmosphere will be
one new industry...

Retooling all of industry with LENR heaters and Boilers will create an
unbelievable amount of work for the next 20+ years