Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

My conclusion is:  This company is getting ready to abscond.  Correct me if
> I'm wrong and argue from facts, not opinion.  I am willing to be wrong
> about this.

No one outside the company can know whether you are right or wrong. None of
us has any facts to go on. You are speculating. Guessing, in other words.
It is perfectly okay to do that, but you should not confuse guessing with
arguing from facts.

I agree this makes them look bad. But appearances are not facts.

There is nothing wrong with you reaching a conclusion based on guesswork
and appearances. People often do that. They are often forced to do that,
especially in business, warfare and love. You have to be careful and
remember that you might be wrong. The oldest and best technique in warfare
is to give a false impression and deceive the enemy into reaching a
conclusion based on appearances rather than actual facts. See, for example,
Sun Tzu, "The Art of War." That was written circa 256 BC. It is just as
valid and useful today as it ever was.