From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 18, 2012 6:53 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:defkalion considering to leave Greece (?)

Frank Acland <ecatwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jed, on your point 2 -- to me they seem not be saying they base their claims on
the cold fusion experiments of others. They said "NASA, US Navy, publicly
traded companies from America, Canada, Germany and England and universities
abroad have visited us and have turned their attention to our achievements."

Ah. You are quite right. I misunderstood. They are not trying to invoke or
borrow NASA's own experiments to bolster their legitimacy. The translation is
difficult. It is probably done by machine.

Let me move the goal posts elsewhere, but restate the general idea. We must
wait for them to publish an independent evaluation from NASA or the U.S. Navy
or what-have-you. Until they do that, I think it is unwise for them to invoke
these organizations, or use their visits as a means to claim legitimacy.

Perhaps they mean they have shown the results to the Greek government and they
are disappointed in the response.

>From this rather poor translation, it seems that DGT are saying that they have
>got the attention of important visitors -- but they can't get investments
>operating out of Greece.

I see. But as I said, it is not reasonable to expect an investment from the
Greek government, if that is what they had in mind. Greece is in a severe
economic crisis, as everyone knows.