From: kengchi goah [mailto:kengchi.g...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 10:53 AM
To: Roarty, Francis X
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: magma heat source?

Frank:
Page 28 of NI's Slid Show is revealing. However,electronic distribution
function is expressed only in radial distance r and planar 2D angle and in free
space.  It gives fundamental s orbit. p orbit is given as amplitude modulation,
including both radial (b,c) and angular P2, on the fundamental.
Someone must be able to refine it in a form using  3-D Euler angle with
confined space that sets radial distance as function of angle so that radial
excursion is restricted to extend in 2D sheet or 1D funnel.  Under that
confinement, electronic distribution no longer obeyes 3D symmetry.  Rather, it
must follow new, asymmtrical, distorted quantization.  In the process, energy
will be released.

Is it possible that 1) Ni-H releases H, 2) the released H is forced into Pd
fissure, 3) its electron cloud goes through redistribution, and 4) energy is
released.

Keng
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 1:03 AM, Roarty, Francis X