http://factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

"In fact, the conspiracy would need to be even deeper than our colleagues
realized. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama
instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu
Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961:

[image: Inline image 1]

Of course, it’s distantly possible that Obama’s grandparents may have
planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his
U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday."

--
Patrick

www.tRacePerfect.com
The daily puzzle everyone can finish but not everyone can perfect!
The quickest puzzle ever!

<<image.jpeg>>