I've just make quick computation showing, with celani data in the paper and
at NIWeek,
that :
- chemical can be ruled out, even wit >95% anomaly error
- if surface is the only active environment, using micrometric particle
lead to power density of 10kW/g of powder, 10 times above the claim of
Rossi and Defkalion

I quote also someone focusing on data in the Celani paper, that show that
temperature alone can trigger the reaction, that even if electricity make
it better, it is not needed.
So with good engineering self-sustain is possible via insulation...

it can also explain why defkalion use a spark to light up the reactor,
since electro-migration accelerate the reaction, restructure the material,
beside the simple heating effect.

the topic where there are the discussion:
http://lenrforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=353&p=1579#p1565

this small paper contain key data, far from being anecdotal.