The former wireless bipolar TC videos were made using only 3 spiral elements
from each of the three phases sandwiched together, and held unbalanced
amperages on all phases. In order for a balance to be achieved 9 spiral
elements placed as the entire 666 machine was used; and only two of the six
polar areas selected for powering the bipolar TC by placing (tuned) high
induction coils over those areas. This method known as the ninth embodiment is
far superior to earlier models, all of which except one used no transformers to
achieve the primary voltage rise. Instead the voltage rise is accomplished by
series resonance on the primary and secondary precursors to the tesla coil
itself. Hence as named it is a 666 machine powered tesla coil. Once the
secondary high induction coil loads are attached in space over two of six polar
areas, the amperage deliveries again become unbalanced, but we are starting
from a unloaded balanced state.

3 phase alternator /Wireless bipolar TC driven by 666 pancake spiral system
http://youtu.be/D64du8RYAtQ
~7.2 volt input @ 465 hz. Empty loaded state shown with phases 1,2 & 3 added in
succession. Voltage kickback from load to source shows average volts input =
empty loaded state. Highest efficiency TC considering no average loss of
voltage takes place under loading. Load appears to power its source.
July 16, 2012

July 28, 2012
Comparison of 3 phases of real power I^2R inputs to two secondary I^2R outputs
(Unfinished, need to show bulb operation coil loss)
http://youtu.be/LJL-8U3bdQU

July 28, 2012
10 & 20 Volt Operation of Wireless Bipolar TC via 666 Pancake Spirals
http://youtu.be/KqtA7iVaCUg

August 9, 2012 (posted today)
~60% Voltage Kickback from Load to Stator Source(ph3)
http://youtu.be/8LUVyus1Yzg

Sincerely
HDN
Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/