http://inteligentry.com/report.html

(Starts with John v Bob feuding .....)

Now that our two cylinder Engines are nearly ready, still some Firmware
enhancements coming and a New DC/DC converter, we are off into the PLANNING for
our next adventure.
     We are starting final development on the 6 Cylinder Production Engine,
expected in production next spring or sooner. With power in excess of 1100 HP
and a weight of less than 150 Lbs. This engine will be 36 inches wide by 36
inches long by 12 inches tall. Expected use is Marine, aircraft, trucks,
drilling rigs and commercial power generation >1MW.

     We are also starting the development of a new "Patent Pending" 12 Cylinder
engine design, expected fall of 2013, based on the "Dyna Cam" construction
type. The later is expected to provide over 3000 HP in a package the size of a
beer keg. Our technology may bring this old engine design to life as we do not
need air breathing, valves, etc. nor cooling, and thus this should be light,
simple etc.. We will see. Expected power is 3000 HP and uses from Rail road,
Truck and commercial power > 3 MW. Weight will be under 250 lbs.

     The new Controller has been built and tested and is operational, no more
problems there. We are adding functionality to the firmware. We expect, within
a couple months, to have engine control via an Android Pad available.

     We have further simplified the "manufacturers" initial gas mix and engine
fueling into a fully computerized function that can be used at a final station
on the assembly line and before adding the control system. This means the
fueled engine would go to a test station where the controller would be
installed and the engine started and tested. This new tool should cut 26
minutes off the production time per engine. The old system was cumbersome. The
new tool can mix up to 16 variants of the fuel depending on engine
requirements. It does this by a program switch and takes only seconds to create
the 5 gas mix and have it ready to inject. Just another Tool from the true
"EXPERTS".

     We have set our first "expectation" of performance document. This document
shows what we hope will be the Fiscal year "Ramp up" per engine type over a 3
fiscal year period. It is a first cut and probably will get modified by the
Master engine manufacturers when we meet. But it does give you some idea how
many engines may be available and at what time period within that fiscal year
for the twin, 6 cylinder and 12 cylinder engines. If you would like to see what
we presented then Here is our "Expectations" spread sheet. it is informational.