Dave, Abd,

FWIW,

I think Jojo possesses considerable intellectual intelligence and presence.
Speaking strictly from a religious POV, it's "Gods" gift to Jojo. I know I
would not have been able to have kept up with Jojo if I had tried to discuss
many of the "OT" topics he was interested in discussing strictly from an
intellectual POV. I chose to engage Jojo more from what I'd call an
emotional plane of existence. Perhaps that was a contributing factor as to
why some in the Collective may have felt that at one point I ended up
inflaming matters. I guess one could also say that I got get a little
emotional about certain matters, particularly Jojo's stance on the birther
issue. I finally realized it was time for me to bow out of the picture. As
Dirty Harry once said: A good man has got to know his limitations.

What I'm trying to say here is that it's Jojo emotional intelligence
quotient that I seriously question, NOT his unique gift of intellect.
Suggesting that residents of Bangladesh, and a good chunk of Florida simply
pack up their bags and move to higher ground when the tides and hurricanes
come in is, in my view, a prime example of witnessing someone who possesses
a serious deficit of emotional empathy.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg68060.html

Leaders in positions of power who possess similar deficits have the
potential to generate a huge amount of pain and suffering if they did not
have the foresight to surround themselves with strong-willed advisers whose
job it is to keep their leader reigned in within acceptable bounds of
civilized behavior. Sans such advise one has to wait for the abused subjects
to finally get around to stringing their leader up. Unfortunately, the
latter action can take a painful amount of time and wasted bloodshed.

Welding the shiny sword of logic and intellect for all to be in awe of, a
unique gift bestowed on human beings by a Higher Power; but a gift that has
not been filtered through the guidelines of empathy can lead one into making
unfortunate decisions and actions.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com