From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 12:00 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:My first opinions re Defkalion's NI Week presentation

As an unconnected observer, I am pleased thatthere is currently three known
systems that can form the basis of LENR productsin the very near future.
This multiplicity of system’s applications is just whatis needed to assure that
at least one product will make it into themarketplace.
Like any comparison between a set of systems,they each have strengths and
weaknesses. Based on this evaluation these factor, I have ranked theutility of
these systems in the following order:
Papp first at one,
Rossi inthe middle at two
DGTG lastat 3.
I believe that both Papp and Rossi will findtheir niche, and DGTG will be
eventually pushed out of the market if it justcomes down to systems
considerations.
What could change things is the efficacy of businesspractices between the three
companies. Rossi seems to be in the weakest businessposition. DGTG is a good
company with a good product plan. They will treat theirlicensees well but the
cost of their licenses are in the millions; high compared toPapp who has the
best price point at a very reasonable $50,000 each.
The unit cost of the Papp system is verycheap; in the hundreds of dollars range
whereas the other systems are in themillions each, when all the peripheral
equipment is added to theirconfigurations to convert heat to mechanical energy.

Cheers:    Axil