It looks to me as if "Roger Green" got hold of some genuine Rossi documents
(NDA,1MW Manual) and then tried to scam "Roger K".

There isn't any direct correspondence of any kind from Rossi .. ONE email (#97
8/5/12) with Rossi quotes which seemed to answer some direct questions from
Roger K ... but which could have been culled from some other genuine
correspondence.

I agree it's a scam ... but NOT by Rossi.

Includes a 1MW user manual ... which doesn't really say much, EXCEPT that if
opened the modules may release toxic, explosive materials.

http://shutdownrossi.com/?page_id=779