  From: Chemical Engineer
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:18 AM
  Subject: [Vo]:Re: ProdEngAssemble.avi

  At 2:30 of this video they mention aligning the holes shown machined on the
outside of each cylinder to the top for access to the coils for wiring, etc.  I
believe they mount  a circuit board for each cylinder atop/near each hole to
access the coils to supply control power.

  They do not show the coils inside and i am not sure how they seal it all up.
Another video shows the compression coil directly around the target spot of the
plugs.  A containment coil is supposedly around the rest of the piston.

    ProdEngAssemble.avi

    Sent from my iPad