*Most of all, Papp himself seemed to be the obstacle. In order to have a
commercial engine, he needed to disclose how it worked, and he was
terrified that if he disclosed it, he'd be cheated.*

Bob Rohner once asked Papp why he was not interested in commercializing the
Papp engine. Papp told him that he could get all the money he needed
anytime he wanted  it and he was living very well with things the way they
were..

The SCAM that is based on a real system is far more effective than one that
is not. A working prototype is a lifelong meal ticket.

If the prototype technology is released, the easy money comes to an end.
The inventor is moved out of the picture buy the big money interests.

Commersialization means work and worries and keeping stockholders happy.

One must not confuse the SCAM with the system; these two things must be
considered separately with one not diminishing the other.

Cheers: Axil