David,

                I must be in the minority here with my expectation that COE
must be at least nearly correct.  Perhaps that is my hang up!

Wait!  - this does not need to be related to CoE at all. If you can accept
that radioactive half-life can be changed by many orders of magnitude, then
that is your answer. This is the teaching of the Barker patents, which many
have replicated, but the mainstream rejects the notion.

Radium-226 has a half-life of 1,602 years. Let's say that with proper
engineering of some unknown feedback variable, the half-life is decreased to
that of Ra-224, a very similar isotope - which is about 3.6 days.

Instantly you have an emitter which has increased its energy level by a
factor of 150,000 or so, making one gram act like well... you get the
picture.

                If devices of this nature are real then why in the world
would NASA not be using the principle to power their space craft?   I refer
to the ones that are drifting in space, not launch.

There is some talk that NASA was looking at Paul Brown's work. There is also
some talk that his death was not accidental. Quien sabe?

Jones